I am the Enrollment Specialist for Kalispel Tribe.
Every day in my job is different. It all depends on the day of the week and what month it is on my tasks. Usually entails insurance billing, filing, scanning, phone calls, emails, meetings, and numerous other things. I like to just be there for all our membership if they have a question, they can come to me and I will help them figure out who or which department to go to.
I absolutely love getting to see the membership come through. Especially the Elders that I get to see almost daily. Listening to their jokes, stories, or just enjoying a cup of coffee together
- Q: What’s the best thing about Kalispel Tribe?
The way we take care of each other as a whole.
- Q: What does your workspace look like?
If someone was to come in and look at my office, they would think I was kind of messy, but honestly it is organized.
- Q: What’s been one of your proudest moments working at Kalispel Tribe?
In my position I have got to learn more about my family history seeing how I am a descendant of Chief Massaslaw.
- Q: What do you like to do when you’re not at the office?
I am usually spending time with my two nieces when I am not working. Those two are such amazing lil beings and their smiles melt my heart.
- Q: What inspires you?
Honestly my brothers and sister. I know I am the oldest and they can see the good and bad choices I’ve made in life and they can grow from my experiences. So, it pushes me to do better in life.
- Q: Fill in the blank: I once met…
As a kid I got to see Andre the Giant.
- Q: If you could pick one superhero, who would it be?
I would want to be like Hulk. He takes care of business all quick, but I would want to be pink not green.
- Q: Greatest game in history?
Oh! Man this is a tough one. If anyone knows me, knows I love sports. There are so many games that had great plays I just can’t name one.
- Q: What are five words (or less) of advice for others in your profession?