Independent Living Services
Independent Living Services target youth in foster care from the ages of 13-21 who do not have the adequate support for a successful transition into adulthood.
The goals of Independent Living Services include:
- Helping youth make the transition to self-sufficiency in adulthood
- Helping youth gain the practical skills needed for successful healthy everyday life;
- Helping youth receive the education, training, and services necessary to obtain employment;
- Helping youth prepare for and enter college and educational institutions;
- Helping youth establish personal and emotional supports through developing connections with extended family and other important adults
The program is designed to help foster youth connect with the services necessary to become self sufficient productive members of society.
Michelle M. Cash
Independent Living Guidance Counselor
Camas Path Behavioral Health
934 S Garfield Rd
Airway Heights, WA 99001
Support Services Director
(509) 671-6972 cell