Counseling & Faith-Based Services for Crime Victims in Indian Country
This project provides elder care, youth services and support for children and their parents during challenging times, as well as treatment for those recovering from chemical dependency.
The faith-based victims program is holistic and client centered, designed to assist crime victims in gaining services needed in the healing process. The long term vision is to continue to work with crime victims and provide holistic and culturally relevant services, including all aspects of the medicine wheel (physical, mental/emotional, spiritual, social cultural).
- Trained staff are available to assist victims of crime
- Crisis counseling
- Emotional support and guidance provided through faith-based advocacy counseling
- Medical and legal advocacy
- If a victim of crime so desires, an advocate will accompany the victim to the hospital, or other health care facility, and/or to the legal proceedings related to the crime
There are no charges for the crisis intervention and advocacy services.
- Domestic violence
- Sexual assault
- Individual and family counseling services for victims of crime
Meet Our Staff
Faith Based Coordinator
Toll Free: (800) 561-7714