The Kalispel Tribe is one of the top employers in Spokane County and is the largest employer in Pend Oreille County. Our workforce is almost 2000 strong! We treat our employees and team members like family because we know the service they provide to our tribal membership and the community is what makes this region a great place to work and live.
To be part of the Kalispel family is to be part of something bigger than just the day-to-day work we do. Join our team and know the work you’re doing is building a stronger community for us all.
Our goal is to maintain a culture of pride and excellence through providing great jobs, a positive work environment and the tools you need to meet your personal and professional goals.
We're looking to add even more friendly faces to our team! For more information, click the link below to see open positions.
The Kalispel Tribe offers the following benefits:
- Free training
- Quarterly on-site financial planner to assist employees with financial goals
- Medical and dental insurance for all full-time employees
- Vision hardware reimbursement - all full-time employees
- Holiday pay
- 401(k) matching contributions
- Vacation accrual for full and part-time employees
- Sick leave accrual for full and part-time employees
- Short-term disability for full-time employees
- Long-term disability for full-time employees
- Life insurance and AD & D for all full-time employees
- Direct deposit or paper checks
Perks–The Kalispel Difference:
- Birthday rewards program
- Years of service program
- Employee discounts at select Kalispel Tribe-owned venues
- Monthly employee drawings and ticket giveaways
- Daily commuter bus from Spokane to the Reservation